วันพุธที่ 7 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

Proud of Thailand

Thailnd is the independent country. We have own government and free to do things without needing control from other countries. We are free on religion and we have our own language. I'm Thai and Thailand made me feel really proud of many things. First I'm proud of the kings. Since ancestor until now. King Poomipol Aduladech maharach. He's govern and work hard to make Thais happy. He help thais to away from drought by "Artificial rain". He invented a lot of project to develop and help Thais. He goes everywhere that waiting him for helping and he nerver devide the class. He's a humour and I'm praise and respect him. The second thing. I'm proud of our traidition and culture. We "waii" to pay respect to a person who older. We respect and obey our parents and everone who kindness. We have Loi krathong festivl. We float the Krathings in tp the river. to thanks Pra mae Kong ka for water. And the special is "Songkran festival". We splash water to another and give to time to go back home and meet the family.We have our deliicious food such as Tom yam Kung. And the third thing. I'm proud of Siam Muang Yim. Thais alway smile and almost are kindness. I'm really so proud of my country.

0 ความคิดเห็น: